Many ancient civilizations believed that one way or another gold was linked to their gods, they believed it was the flesh or skin of their gods. The atomic symbol for gold, Au, is rooted in the Latin word Aurum meaning "shining dawn”. Besides this, it is joined to Aurora, the Roman goddess of dawn. From the earliest times it is used as a standard for monetary exchange.
During the past 5.000 years, gold has served as a universal currency that offers greater value in the long term, a reliable hedge against political instability, debt and inflation. Today it remains an important factor in the life of any person and the way to obtain physical gold has become easier than ever through the discount purchase agreements IndaloGold offers. Building and protecting your assets in fine gold.
Bullion and gold coins are money without borders, getting its universally accepted value by the law of supply and demand, and not from a promise or government regulation.
"Gold is easily the asset with most liquidity in the world. You can get real cash for your physical gold at any time anywhere in the world."
History clearly states that either bullion or gold coins, this precious metal has been important since the early days, and even with its bumpy ride of several ups and downs, it has still been able to maintain its desire and value between the people.
Why buy gold?
- Unlike cash or fiat currency, which it can lose value when the government prints more of the same, the gold supply essentially remains unchanged. As a result, gold thrives in times of inflation.
- Gold can also be easily passed from one generation to another and it is a tangible asset, which allows access to itself in an emergency.
- The defining attribute of gold is that it gets valued by its mass and purity rather than by a nominal value like fiat currency or cash.
- Fine gold is exempt from VAT, according to the rules and laws of certain countries.
- It does not depend on government decisions.
- Gold is scarce, as a curiosity, if all the gold mined throughout history gets melted into a solid cube, the sides of the cube would measure 20.5 meters and this would fit in an Olympic pool. The remaining gold reserves would not exceed 50.000 or 60.000 tons.
- Highly liquid investment, fine gold duly accredited is a highly liquid investment, easy to market and with the possibility of selling it anywhere in the world.
- Gold demand in emergent countries, central banks of emerging countries such as India or China, have been buying gold as part of a strategy to prevent disproportionate appreciation of their currencies that threatens their export competitiveness.
- Revaluation, an ounce of gold has risen by 72,2 % over its price five years ago, when the financial crisis began in the United States. Furthermore, following the recent decline in the price, many investors have started to buy now because of growth prospects in the future.
- Accessible to any budget, thanks to the different formats, either in bullion or coins. From 0,5 grams, it is possible to invest in gold.
- Safe haven, gold is a safe haven in times of crisis due to the confidence of investors in more traditional assets when there is financial instability.
- Experts recommend have a small part of our savings (about 10%) in gold. Gold and silver are the only assets that have not failed in 5.000 years.
There was a moment in history, the physical possession of gold bullion and coins, was difficult, requiring expensive storage systems with limited transparency and unable to react quickly to dynamic conditions of the market. IndaloGold offers its customers easy management of sale, repurchase, storage and shipment, while maintaining the strategic value of gold. These days, IndaloGold customers can shop for physical 24 carat gold bullion and coins through its online shop and track the value of their purchases at any time of day or night, with details in real-time about storage, the quantities and the market value.
The extraordinary convenience and necessity to own physical gold has impacted on the preferences of individuals. With the ease, accessibility and security of the Internet, people can now buy physical 24 carat gold bullion and coins.
IndaloGold sells gold bullion of: 1g, 2g, 2,5g, 5g, 10g, 20g, 31,10g, 50g, 100g. And gold coins of: 1 ounce, ½ ounce, ¼ ounce, 1/10 ounce, 1/20 ounce. Under the denomination of “London Good Delivery". These are bullion and gold coins with the approval of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) that are accepted in international securities transactions without limitation. The designation "London Good Delivery" certifies that a refinery satisfies the strict quality requirements in order to market gold bullion standard anywhere in the world. Refineries that meet the criteria of the LBMA are listed in the "LBMA Good Delivery List".
The "London Good Delivery" gold bullion has a purity ranging from 995 to 999.9 parts per 1000 of pure gold and has some marks on it: Serial number, seal the refiner, purity and various information.